You are currently viewing the default home page of your website. Here's a quick description of how to edit this page.
- First make sure you're logged in.
- Then click the "Edit" link that appears when you move your mouse over the content.
- Your changes will be saved to a draft automatically. Click "Publish Draft" to make them live.
- Adding, renaming, deleting and organising your pages can all be done in the Page Manager.
- Choose from a variety of themes to give your site a custom look.
- Then, you can add, remove and rearrange the content of your site without editing the html.
- Take a look at the Administrator Toolbar to access all the features of Typesetter.
TypesetterCMS.com has a number of resources to help you do even more.